Orthodontics for Adults – helping you get the smile of your dreams as comfortably and discreetly as possible
If you’ve waited a lifetime to get the smile of your dreams, you may not love the idea of having a treatment that may draw more attention to the issue you’ve been trying to hide. Salem Smiles is proud to offer orthodontic treatment as a solution for our adult patients utilizing clear aligners, clear brackets and state of the art self-ligation brackets.
Clear aligner therapy is not for everyone. If you don’t like the hassle of keeping up with clear trays, we have many adult patients who prefer clear and metal brackets. A lot of patients who start in aligners realize that brackets are better suited for their busy schedule lifestyles. We will help to guide you during this decision-making process to find the right treatment for you.
Clear aligner therapy offers an effective way for you to get a better bite and straighter smile, without the hassle of brackets and wires.
Clear aligner therapy – such as Invisalign has a host of benefits for you, including:
- More freedom to live your life – Clear aligners are discreet when they’re in, but they can also be removed when needed. And because there are no wires to adjust, you’ll spend less time in our office.
- Effectiveness – You can get the smile of your dreams.
- Affordability – At Salem Smiles, we offer several clear aligner packages to fit your budget.
- Comfort – Invisalign aligners are made of a smooth plastic and there are no brackets or wires to irritate your mouth.
- No changes to diet – Because you take the aligners out when you eat and drink, you don’t have to worry about having to miss out on your favorite foods while you’re in treatment.
- Ease of brushing and flossing – There are no brackets and wires to brush around or be worried that food is caught in. Brushing and flossing is a snap because you’ll remove the aligners and brush and floss like usual.
Your clear aligners will be custom-created just for you and your unique smile, providing the most personalized treatment possible. Every aligner set is perfectly calibrated to place just the right amount of force to achieve the desired movement. And, you’ll even get to see your results before you’ve even started treatment! That’s right, our 3D visual interface creates a model of your smile and allows us to show you what your smile will look like when the teeth have been successfully moved with Invisalign.
What are the advantages to getting Clear Aligners as an adult?
If you’ve been putting off orthodontic treatment, there is no time like the present to begin your journey. Today, nearly one in five orthodontic patients is an adult. Why? Because they know what orthodontic treatment can do. If you’ve had oral health issues such as decay and gum disease, did you know that could be from poorly aligned teeth?
Clear Aligners can:
- Reduce your risk of decay and gum disease because straighter teeth are easier to keep clean
- Relieve jaw pain, head and neck pain associated with a poor bite
- Reduce your risk of fracture, cracking, and breaking due to abnormal pressure from a bad bite
What about the cost?
Clear aligner treatment is an investment in yourself, and it’s highly affordable.
How do I get started?
Getting started is easy. Simply call our office or request a complimentary consultation online. At this appointment, we’ll take the necessary diagnostics to diagnose your issue and create a treatment plan customized to your needs. Call us today at 336-725-5757 to get started.